2015 Advertising Media Kit
Target Golfers in Philadelphia, New Jersey and Delaware
For MyPhillyGolf.com, 2014 was a year of record growth.
We began our fifth full year of operation determined to build our traffic, our loyal audience and our brand. We did all three. "Page Views," the most basic measure of reach and circulation, jumped from 1.3 million in 2013 to almost 2.27 million in 2014, a 75 percent increase.
"Visits," another telling and crucial indicator, also increased dramatically, from 606,312 in 2013 to 787,839 in 2014.
As the economy continues its show but sure recovery, companies, courses and clubs all strive to ensure that their marketing partnerships produce the best results for the fewest dollars. That's where MyPhillyGolf stands out among other media outlets in the region -- ours is a pure golf audience. Let us be an effective, affordable tool in putting your brand and message in front of your potential customers.
Led by Joe Logan, former longtime Philadelphia Inquirer golf writer, MyPhillyGolf is uniquely positioned to deliver your course, club or company's marketing message to golfers in the region.
To meet every need and budget, we are offering three marketing options for our Preferred Partners: See 2014 Media Card below.
- Philadelphia's premier golf website
- 2014 Traffic: 189,967 average monthly page views, 65,663 average monthly visits
- Latest local and national golf news
- Golf Destinations
- Twitter, Facebook
- Course Finder
- Course Features and Reviews
Ad Contact Info:
PO Box 263
Ambler, PA 19002
2014 Ad Rates and Marketing Options
- Masthead banner ad (405 x 105 pixels)
- Unlimited impressions
- $350 per month
- Banner ad (300 x 80 pixels) front and center on the home page.
- Up to 500,000 impressions
- $250 per month
- We film and produce a 5-7 minute video of your course for the MyPhillyGolf Youtube page