2013 Advertising Media Kit
Target Thousands of Avid, Affluent Philadelphia Golfers
For MyPhillyGolf.com, 2012 was a year of encouraging growth but unexpected developments.
We began our third full year of operation determined to build our traffic, our loyal audience and our brand. We did all three. "Page Views," which is similar to a newspaper or magazine's circulation, jumped from just under 1 million in 2011 to almost 1.3 million in 2012.
"Visits," that most telling and crucial indicator, also increased dramatically, from 175,000 in 2010 to 242,169 in 2011, to 406,546 in 2012, up almost 60 percent.
Not surprisingly, traffic got the biggest bump from April to May, when the golf season arrived in Philadelphia. Ironically, November enjoyed the most page views (140,448), while the most visits were recorded in December (96,440).
Our monthly average was 105,318 page views and 33,878 visits, notable statistics for a local/regional niche that targets one of the most upscale, coveted and difficult-to-reach audiences.
Most heartening, our audience remained loyal while the editor-in-chief/writer/janitor was effectively out of commission for the month of August recovering from hip replacement surgery. (See “fog of narcotic painkillers”).
As the economy continues its show but sure recovery, companies, courses and clubs all strive to ensure that their marketng partnerships produce the best results for the fewest dollars. That's where MyPhillyGolf comes in. Let us be an effective, affordable tool in putting your brand and message in front of your potential customers.
Led by Joe Logan, former longtime Philadelphia Inquirer golf writer, MyPhillyGolf is uniquely positioned to deliver your course, club or company's marketing message to golfers in the region.
To meet every need and budget, we are offering three marketing options for our Preferred Partners: See 2013 Media Card below.
- Philadelphia's premier golf website
- 2012 Traffic: 105,318 average monthly page views, 33,878 average monthly visits
- Latest local and national golf news
- Twitter, Facebook
- Preferred Partners course guide
- Course reviews
- Discussion boards
Ad Contact Info:
PO Box 263
Ambler, PA 19002
2013 Ad Rates and Marketing Options
- Masthead banner ad (405 x 105 pixels)
- Unlimited impressions
- Inclusion of course or company profile and link in “Preferred Partners”
- $350 per month
- Banner ad (300 x 80 pixels) at the top of the home page.
- Up to 500,000 impressions
- In “Preferred Partners,” complete course or club profile is included, along with a link to your website
- $250 per month
- In “Preferred Partners,” a complete profile of your course or club is included, along with a link to our website
- $100 per month