FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The G20 is built with a titanium alloy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fengsheng02 View Drop Down
Registered Users
Registered Users

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Fengsheng02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The G20 is built with a titanium alloy
    Posted: Nov/03/2011 at 1:41am

The G20 is built with a titanium alloy

Do you know the Ping G20 Drivers ?  then and I will introduce it to you.

Since the Ping G20 Driver has been launched in mid-August, its sale keeps increasing all the time wherever it sold, on the golf clubs online market or the local market. Undoubtly, it has the highest praise because it is designed for all ability levels, it is for sure that it can own the large popularity. Moreover, the new G20 Driver belongs to Ping’s line of game improvement drivers.

The G20 is built with a titanium alloy that is lighter than most drivers, yet it is heavier than the G15. I am a little perplexed to see them go heavier, when lighter seems to be the solution of most club companies looking to increase distance. There is more weight towards the back of the club, and a lower center of gravity. These two shifts create a higher launch and lower spin right than its ping k15 review predecessor. A driver head reacts at impact by bending, or flexing. This impacts the overall sound and feel of the club, as well as how the ball comes off the club.

Shore Ace View Drop Down
Registered Users
Registered Users

Quote Shore Ace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2011 at 6:16pm
I am getting set to purchase a 10.5 degree G20, but unsure whether to get it with the stiff or regular shaft. I am 59 years old, a 7-10 handicap and in good physical shape. I've been playing a Taylor Made 07 Burner with a regular shaft. Any advice?
Acer3X View Drop Down
Registered Users
Registered Users

Quote Acer3X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2011 at 7:52am
@SHOREACE

Go to a golf store that has a launch monitor and find out your swing speed. If it's around 90 or higher, then you'll need a stiff.
ICECOLD View Drop Down
Registered Users
Registered Users

Quote ICECOLD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 10:06am
Go to golf galaxy in mt laurel nj big ping selection they have both shafts as well as the tour stiff and reg shafts

Ask for Erik hes new sales manager and is
Very very good u get a free driver fitting
With purchase
 Post Reply Post Reply