Interesting list, although I can't say I agree with you in every case. My own person ranking of Flynn courses would be:
1. Huntingdon Valley. I totally disagree about the C course being the best.
2. Lancaster CC. Superb. And what a pleasant surprise.
3. Phila CC. Can't put my finger on why I thoroughly enjoy it but don't love it.
3b. Rolling Green. Excellent Flynn course, especially since the restoration. Doesn't get the attention it deserves.
4. Lehigh. If it were closer to Phila, it would get more notice.
5. Manny's. Would rank higher among Flynn's except it has a couple of so-so to weak holes. Never been a fan of the short downhill par 3.
6. Green Valley. What's shocking is that a course this good could rank 6th on my list of Flynns.
7. Plymouth. If you haven't played it in a while, it might be in better shape than you remember.
8. Woodcrest. Haven't played it in years, so I can't say much.